Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris

Sunday, May 01, 2016


Aku mau bagi-bagi ke kalian contoh Poetry (Puisi Bahasa Inggris). Btw, ini sebenernya bahan lomba puisiku pas kartinian kemarin.
Langsung aja ini contohnya, semoga bermanfaat friends!



Life Is
By Mother Teresa

Life is an opportunity; benefit from it.
Life is a beauty; admire it.
Life is a dream; realize it.
Life is a challenge; meet it.
Life is duty; complete it.
Life is a game; play it.
Life is a promise; fulfill it.
Life is sorrow; overcome it.
Life is a song; sing it.
Life is a struggle; accept it.
Life is a tragedy; confront it.
Life is an adventure; dare it.
Life is luck; make it.
Life is life; fight for it!



Don’t Quit
By Jennifer Johnson

When thing go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit.
It’s when things go wrong that you mustn’t quit.




Choose To Be Happy
By Marlene Rose

Choose to be happy,
Choose to feel great,
Choose not to let things make you irate.

I know that some people are not feeling great,
And I know that some people just know how to hate.
And I wish that all people could be healthy and strong.
And I wish that all people would just get along.
If wands could be waved, and the world would be cured,
I’d wave that big wand, you can be assured.
But I’ll do what I can every day I am here,
And try to remember “the good”, year to year.
And I choose to be happy,
And I choose to fell great,
And I choose not to let things make me irate!



Dreams
By Langston Hughes

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
















You Might Also Like

0 komentar